Mix Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey with the juice of half a lime, a little olive oil, salt & pepper and mix well
Place in a roasting tin with spent lime skin
Roast for twenty mins and check
Serve with salad or your choice of sides
Sprinkle with salt & pepper
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 200C.
- In a bowl, combine Gran Luchito Chipotle Honey, olive oil, lime juice, salt & pepper.
- Mix well and cover chicken breast with mixture in a roasting tin.
- Place in oven, baste every 5 mins, and roast for about 20mins (depending on size of chicken breast).
- Remove and test by cutting into breast at latest point. Juices should be running clear (don’t overcook chicken breast as it will go tough).
- Wrap in foil and leave to rest for 5 mins before serving with a salad or your choice of sides.