Grill halloumi and figs until golden
Arrange halloumi and Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey-glazed figs onto toast with parma ham and fresh mint.
How to make it
- Begin by pre-heating the grill.
- Cut figs and halloumi into roughly 1cm slices. Arrange on a baking tray.
- Put Gran Luchito Chipotle Honey into a bowl. Either place in microwave for a few seconds to melt slightly, or add a few drops of hot water.
- Brush melted honey on to figs. Brush halloumi with olive oil.
- Place under grill, keeping your eye on them so as not to let them burn.
- Once halloumi is golden, flip and cook other side (brush with oil). Do the same to the figs with the honey.
- Toast the slices of bread. Place on a plate and add a lug of olive oil.
- Take parma ham and lay it over the toast (folding it roughly will give the dish a better texture).
- Lay on halloumi, followed by figs.
- Roughly chop mint leaves and sprinkle over with a little salt & pepper. If you want, add a little balsamic vinegar too.
Tried this recipe? Got suggestions? Let us know...