Have you made this Grilled Trout With Chilli Honey Glaze ? If so please do let us know how you got on!
How to make it
- Light a fire in your firepit or chimenea. You’ll need to cook on red hot embers with minimal flames.
- Whilst your barbecue is heating up, you can begin to prepare the fish. Stuff the belly of each trout with a large spoonfull of Gran Luchito Chipotle Honey. 2 lemon slices. Drizzle some oil and pinch of salt.
- Slice the oranges into flat disks and place on your grill. This will create a bed for your fish to cook on, will prevent your fish skins from burning and leave a hint of orange flavour on the skin.
- Place your Fish on the bed of oranges and cook for around 5 minutes each side.
- Serve the rainbow trout and oranges over a bed of fresh salad and enjoy the flavours.
Tried this recipe? Got suggestions? Let us know...