Marinade king prawns in Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Pickle
Smother avocado halves with olive oil, lime juice, salt & pepper
Place flesh side down onto a very hot griddle pan
Serve prawns into avocado halves and drizzle with cooking sauce
Serve with lime wedges & chopped parsley
How to make it
- Place prawns in a bowl and add Gran Luchito Chipotle Paste Stir until well combined.
- Leave in the fridge for about an hour (or as long as you have).
- Meanwhile, cut avocados in half lengthways and remove stones.
- Get a griddle pan very hot.
- In a bowl, mix olive oil, juice from 1 lime and a good pinch of salt & pepper. use a brush to cover the flesh of each avocado half with mixture.
- Place the avocado halves onto the griddle pan and cook for about 4-5 mins. Try not to move them around whilst they cook as you won’t get the nice clear char marks.
- Remove with a metal spatular, trying to avoid removing the charred bits if it sticks.
- Quickly pan fry the prawn with a little olive oil (3 or 4 mins).
- Place on a plate and top with the prawns, the cooking sauce, a squeeze of lime juice and some chopped coriander.
- Serve with more lime wedges.
Tried this recipe? Got suggestions? Let us know...