Have you tried this Crispy Smashed Potatoes Recipe? If s0 please let us know how you got on.
How to make it
- Preheat your oven to 200C.
- If dirty, wash the potatoes well. Put them in a large saucepan along with the white wine vinegar and salt. Add enough cold water to cover the potatoes.
- Bring to the boil then simmer for 15-20 mins (or until the potatoes are cooked).
- Drain the cooked potatoes and return to the saucepan. Mix the Gran Luchito Chipotle Paste with the olive oil, pour over the potatoes and coat well.
- Transfer the potatoes to a foil-lined baking tray.
- Press each potato with the underside of a glass/mug so they are approximately 2cm thick.
- Cook in the oven for about 20mins, or until golden and crispy. Flip each potato over and crisp up opposite side.
- When ready, sprinkle with salt & pepper before serving.
- These would be delicious dipped in Gran Luchito Chipotle Mayo!
Tried this recipe? Got suggestions? Let us know...