Honey Roast Parsnips Recipe
These crunchy honey roast parsnips are perfect to go with a roast dinner. Encrusted in parmesan and thyme then drizzled with Gran Luchito Smoked Chipotle Honey. Sides don’t get much better than these bad boys. Never have average parsnips again.
Check out all our smoked chilli honey recipe ideas.
How To Make
Cut parsnips into quartersBoil for a few minutesAllow to dry and add polenta, parmesan and thymeMix wellAdd to hot oil and roast till goldenDrizzle with Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey
Honey Roast Parsnips With Parmesan & Thyme Recipe
- 2¼lb Parsnips
- 3½oz Parmesan
- Handful fresh thyme (use dried if you don't have it)
- 1oz Polenta
- 2tbsp Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey
- 6tbsp Olive oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 200C.
- Pour oil into baking tray and place in oven.
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil.
- Meanwhile, peel parsnips and quarter.
- Cook in the water for about 5 mins.
- Drain away water and leave to dry (allow steam to escape).
- Add the finely grated parmesan, polenta, finely chopped thyme and a generous pinch of salt & pepper.
- Mix well and carefully add to the hot oil. Mix well to cover all surfaces with oil.
- Roast for 15 minutes, or until golden and crunchy (you can jumble them up every now and again so they cook evenly).
- Drizzle Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey over parsnips and return to oven for 5 mins.
- Remove and serve.
Have you tried this Honey Roast Parsnips recipe? If so we would love to hear how you got on.