Honey Roast Chicken Recipe
This is a super easy, super delicious way to cook your chicken breast. Simply mix Gran Luchito Chipotle Honey with a squeeze of lime juice, olive oil, salt & pepper and glaze a chicken breast with it before roasting it.
Check out our other delicious recipes & ideas with chicken.
How To Make
Mix Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey with the juice of half a lime, a little olive oil, salt & pepper and mix well
Place in a roasting tin with spent lime skinRoast for twenty mins and checkServe with salad or your choice of sides
Sprinkle with salt & pepper
Honey Roast Chicken
- 1 Chicken breast (skin on if possible)
- 1tbsp Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey
- Half a lime
- 1tbsp Olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400F.
- In a bowl, combine Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey, olive oil, lime juice, salt & pepper.
- Mix well and cover chicken breast with mixture in a roasting tin.
- Place in oven, baste every 5 mins, and roast for about 20mins (depending on size of chicken breast).
- Remove and test by cutting into breast at latest point. Juices should be running clear (don't overcook chicken breast as it will go tough).
- Wrap in foil and leave to rest for 5 mins before serving with a salad or your choice of sides.
Have you tried this Honey Roast Chicken recipe? If so we would love to hear how you got on.