Avocado Chocolate Mousse
If you’re looking for a healthy dessert that’s paleo and dairy-free and you’re mad about chilli, then you’re going to love this avocado chocolate mousse, made with our chipotle chilli honey for a hint of smoky spice. Thanks to Raw Rhubarb for the great idea. Delicious with fresh raspberries. This is quite a rich dish so a little goes a long way.
Check out our other avocado recipe ideas.
How To Make
Combine avocados, cocoa powder, Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey, coconut milk and vanilla extract
Avocado Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- 2 ripe avocados
- ½ Cup of coconut milk
- ⅓ Cup Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey
- ½ Cup of Cocoa owder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Remove skin and stones from avocados.
- Place in a blender with the other ingredients and blitz until smooth.
- Empty into bowls and serve with fresh fruit.
Have you tried this Avocado Chocolate Mousse recipe? If so we would love to hear how you got on.