Honey Roast Carrots
Jazz up your roasted carrots by adding a dollop of out smoked chipotle chilli honey. It gives them the perfect amount of smokiness, heat and sweetness. Stir through some fresh coriander right at the end to make the perfect little side.
Give these other honey recipes a go.
How To Make
Roast carrots with Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey
Honey Roast Carrots Recipe
- 10 Carrots
- 1tbsp Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey
- 1tbsp Olive oil
- Handful fresh cilantro
- Cut carrots into halves lengthways (if using thin carrots leave them whole).
- Place in roasting tray with olive oil, Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey, salt & pepper.
- Mix well and roast at 300F for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and roughly chop cilantro. Stir through roasted carrots.
Have you tried this Spicy Honey Roast Carrots recipe? If so we would love to hear how you got on.