Grilled Trout With Chilli Honey Glaze
We have teamed up with the wonderful people at La Hacienda, to create a delicious grilled trout recipe which is perfect for your Chimenea or Firepit. We have used Rainbow trout infused with our sticky spicy sweet chilli honey .
Grilled Trout with Chilli Honey Glaze
Make It: Mexican
Ideal For: BBQ
- 2 Whole Rainbow trouts
- 2 Oranges
- 1 Lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey
- Light a fire in your firepitor chimenea. You'll need to cook on red hot embers with minimal flames.
- Whilst your barbecue is heating up, you can begin to prepare the fish. Stuff the belly of each trout with a large spoonfull of Gran Luchito Chilli Honey. 2 lemon slices. Drizzle some oil and pinch of salt.
- Slice the oranges into flat disks and place on your grill. This will create a bed for your fish to cook on, will prevent your fish skins from burning and leave a hint of orange flavour on the skin.
- Place your Fish on the bed of oranges and cook for around 5 minutes each side.
- Serve the rainbow trout and oranges over a bed of fresh salad and enjoy the flavours.
Have you made this Grilled Trout With Chilli Honey Glaze ? If so please do let us know how you got on!