Smoked Chilli Butter King Prawns
This recipe was inspired by Gran Luchito fan Alex. We love to hear about new ways to use our Mexican cooking ingredients, please do send them in for us to try them out.
This quick and easy prawn recipe works well either as a starter or scaled up for a main course. Make sure you serve it with crusty bread and a green salad!
Mix Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste and butter together
Mix with the King Prawns
Fry the kings prawns – make sure not to over cook them.
Smoked Chilli Butter King Prawns Recipe
- 12 King prawns
- 3oz Butter
- 2tbsp Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste
- Half a lemon (cut into chunky slices)
- Handful chopped parsley
- 2tbsp Olive oil
- Loaf crusty bread
- Get the butter to room temperature and mix in the Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste and olive oil.
- Pour this mixture over the prawns, add a couple of slices of lemon and leave for a while (whether or not you remove the shells first is completely up to you).
- Fry the chilli butter covered prawns until they turn completely pink. Don't overcook them as they'll go rubbery.
- Slice some crusty bread and serve alongside the prawns with a sprinkling of fresh parsley.
In the UNITED STATES Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste Is Available online with Amazon
Have you tried this King Prawns recipe? If so please let us know how you got on.