Bourbon Glazed Walnuts
In an attempt to make something delicious to bring added interest to our salads, we came up with this tasty idea for bourbon glazed walnuts. It’s also great just as a little snack on the go. If you’re not a walnut fan, try it with cashews, peanuts or whatever you fancy!
Here’s a load more delicious snack recipe ideas using Gran Luchito.
Heat Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey with sugar, a little salt and a splash of bourbon
Heat until sugar dissolves and mixture bubblesAdd walnut halvesCoat walnutsSeperate and leave to dry on baking paper
Pile high and enjoy
Glazed Walnuts Recipe
- 7oz walnuts (or use whichever nut you prefer)
- 1 tbsp Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Honey
- ½ tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp bourbon whiskey
- ¼ tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to around 325F
- Slowly heat the Smoked Chilli Honey, sugar, bourbon and salt in a saucepan until sugar dissolves and mixture begins to boil.
- Add walnuts and stir to coat evenly for about 5 mins. Take care not to let the mixture burn.
- Spread the nuts onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Roast them in the oven for about 10mins (take care not to burn them!).
- Leave to cool and go crispy.