Ultimate BBQ Hotdogs
Here's another recipe which uses Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste to make a beautiful chilli jam which works perfectly alongside hotdogs. Check out some other Gran Luchito BBQ ideas.
Ultimate BBQ Hotdogs Recipe
Ideal For: BBQ
- 6 All beef hotdogs/franks
- 6 Good quality hot dog rolls
- 50g Salted butter
- 1tbsp Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste
- Smooth strawberry jam
- 1 Large white onion
- Emmental cheese (sliced)
- Finely slice your onion and set to one side. I use a mandolin to get it really fine.
- Melt the butter and Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste together in a pan. Cover it so it won't set again.
- Cut your rolls ⅔ of the way down and open up so they'll stay in one piece but you can put your filling in.
- Grill your hotdogs to get a nice char on them. When they're just about done group together on one side of the grill to keep warm.
- Brush the inside of your buns with the butter/Luchito mix and lay flat on the grill to toast. When ready, spread with strawberry jam then insert a hotdog and top with ⅙ of your cheese them ⅙ of your onion on each dog.
In the UNITED STATES Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste Is Available online with Amazon
Author: Jedi Swine Tricks