Smoked Chilli Mayo Marinated Chicken
This marinated chicken recipe is a really delicious and interesting idea to use our Smoked Chilli Mayo . Blended with oregano, cumin, garlic and fresh lime, it’s a really tasty marinade perfect for Summer barbecues. We’d recommend trying to get a bit of char on the chicken by brushing on the remaining marinade as it cooks, and encouraging flames to lick the chicken. Be careful not to burn it however by turning and moving around regularly.
Leave the chicken to marinade for anywhere between two and eight hours
Grill on a high heat – either on a BBQ or in an oven.
Serve with some Guacamole
BBQ Smoked Chilli Mayo Marinated Chicken Recipe
- 8-12 Bone-in chicken thighs (2¼ Ib - 3Ib 6oz)
- 1 Jar Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Mayo
- Juice of ½ a lime
- 2 tbsp Cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- ½ tsp Oregano
- ¼ tsp Cumin
- 2 Cloves of garlic, crushed
- Trim excess skin from the thighs.
- Mix rest of ingredients into a marinade and place chicken in to soak, ensure it is well coated.
- Leave the marinated chicken for anywhere between two and eight hours.
- Remove thighs from marinade and shake off any excess.
- Grill over a high heat until the chicken is at least 167F. Thighs are actually quite forgiving unlike chicken breast so you can cook them thoroughly without them drying out. Also they are much more tasty than breasts!!!