Smoky Chilli Baked Beans
Few and far between are those who dislike a baked bean here in the UK. However, putting the effort in and making them yourself is a different eating experience altogether from indulging in their can-dwelling cousins. We simply had to have a go at Gran Luchito smoky baked beans, and just as we thought, they didn’t disappoint.
*Vegetarians can simply leave out the chorizo and substitute the chicken stock for vegetable stock.
Smoky Chilli Baked Beans Recipe
- Soak haricot beans in cold water for at least 8 hours or just over night.
- Fry onion, chorizo, garlic and tomato paste and Gran Luchito Chipotle Paste & Honey on medium heat until onion is softened (approx. 10 mins).
- Combine onion mix with drained beans and passata in a big pan.
- Add chicken stock and stir well.
- Cook on a very low heat for around 12 hours.
- Serve however you would the canned variety (we had ours on a jacket potato).
In the UNITED STATES Gran Luchito Smoked Chilli Paste Is Available online with Amazon
Have you tried this Baked Beans? If so please let us know how you got on